Create an account
- Click "Sign Up" at the top right side of the page.
- Under "New Customers", click "Continue".
- Follow the prompts to set up your account.
Update my account information
"Sign In" to your account and under "Account Information" you will be able to edit your name and email address. Under "Address Book" you will be able to edit your addresses.
How does a member or partner get started on the CompTIA Store?
As a CompTIA member or partner, an account is automatically created for you using the email address associated with your CompTIA member or partner account. You will complete the activation process by clicking "Sign In", entering your email address and then clicking "forgot your password?" and following the on-screen prompts. Once you have completed the process and logged in, you’ll see your name and member status at the top of the page and your member discount will be reflected in all the prices. Still need help? If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retrieve or reset my password
Select "Sign In" and enter the email address you use to "Sign In" to your CompTIA Store account and then click "Forgot your password?". An email will be sent to you with a URL which allows a new password to be created.
- Create an account
Accepted forms of payment
The following forms of payment are currently accepted:
- Credit card (Visa, Master Card, America Express, Discover)
- Wire Transfer
Charging my credit card
Allow 1 business day for your charges to be processed and appear on your credit card.
Crediting my credit card
The time it takes for a credit to appear on your account is usually 7-10 business days from the time your item(s) is received.
Important information to know before you begin
Global Collect (a subsidiary of Ingenico
CompTIA has partnered with Global Collect (a subsidiary of Ingenico), to provide a global wire transfer service to our customers. When utilizing this service, you will be forwarding your funds to Global Collect BV, who in turn will forward the money to our account. Your 'Payment reference number' is your unique transaction number and it is important that you accurately reflect this number when working with your bank.
Minimum Value & Sending Sufficient Funds To pay via a Wire Transfer, your order must meet the minimum value of $700 USD or equivalent. You will also need to transfer enough funds to cover your order, including taxes and shipping (if applicable) and any transaction fees that may be charged by your bank and deducted directly from the amount you are transferring. If you do not send sufficient funds, your order will automatically be cancelled and you will be issued a store credit in the amount received. Your Store credit can be applied to any future order and can be combined with credit card or PayPal payment options. Please see "How to utilize credit" information below.
Step by Step Instructions
- Select "Wire Transfer" under "Payment"
- Read the message closely, then click "I Agree"
- Re-enter your billing address information (or select "Use my shipping address"), click "Next Step"
- Review your order information and click "Place Order"
NOTE: YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING STEPS ARE COMPLETED AND PAYMENT, INCLUDING ANY BANK TRANSFER FEES, IS RECEIVED:
- Read the "How to make a bank transfer" information that will appear on your screen
- Click "Print page" –
Note: To ensure a successful transaction, your 12-digit "payment reference" number (found on the "How to make a bank transfer" page), must be included on your bank’s wire transfer request form when submitting your payment. Click "continue"
After you have submitted your order
Take the "How to make a bank transfer" page information to your financial institution and submit your payment. Be sure to include any bank transfer fees and be sure to include your 12 digit "payment reference" number on your wire transfer request form when submitting your payment. Typically allow 5 business days for the transaction to be completed. Log into your account and select "Order history" to follow the status of your order. Your order will automatically be cancelled if payment is not received within 30 days.
How to utilize store credit
- You can view available store credit from your "My Account" page under "Gift cards & store credits" or at checkout
- At checkout complete all fields until you get to the payment section
- Below "Payment" you will see "Gift card & store credit", you will find your available credit here
- Select the store credit and amount you wish to apply
- You may select another payment method (credit card or PayPal) to complete any remaining balance
How to cancel a Wire Transfer order
You can exit the order processing screen at any time to return to your cart.
When you "Place Order", you are directed to the "How to make a bank transfer" page. Click on "Cancel" to cancel your wire transfer transaction.
Please note: Your cart will be emptied and you will be redirected to the CompTIA Store homepage.
- Accepted forms of payment
Taxes, Charges, Shipping Fees
Taxes vary by location and product. They are calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
Establishing a Tax-Exempt status
United States customers:
To apply for sales tax-exempt status on the CompTIA Store, you will need to provide a copy of your sales tax-exempt status along with your CompTIA Store account information which includes your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Send this information to email@example.com. Allow 5 business days for processing. When completed, your CompTIA Store account will be updated to reflect your status and purchases on the store will not be charged sales tax.
Note: Once your tax-exempt status is on file you are still required to enter your Tax Exemption number during the checkout process in the "Tax ID" box, during the "Shipping Method" step. Entry of your tax-exempt I.D. is required on every order. This also ensures the invoice will include the proper number for any tax purposes.
How do I apply my VAT/GST tax exception to my order?
EURO and GST countries only:
Euro and GST countries do not need to submit your tax exemption forms to the store.
Note: You must enter your tax-exemption number during the checkout process, in the "Tax ID" box, during the "Shipping Method" step. Entry of your tax-exempt I.D. is required on every order. This also ensures the invoice will include the proper number for any tax purposes.
Greece and UK
Exception countries are Greece and U.K. since Pearson VUE is an established business we charge VAT in these countries regardless of B2B status.
Anyone in Greece and U.K. who would like to apply for sales tax-exempt status on the CompTIA Store will need to provide a copy of your sales tax-exempt status along with your CompTIA Store account information including your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 5 business days for processing. When completed, your CompTIA Store account will be updated to reflect your status and purchases on the store will not be charged sales tax.
About my charges
If you have a question about a charge, start by reviewing your order history. "Sign In" to your account and view your "Order History". Please compare your order history with your financial records. If you still have questions or concerns, please contact the customer service team (details found in your order) for assistance.
Shipping fees vary and are calculated and displayed during the checkout process. To determine the shipping fee, add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Select a shipping method and your shipping fee will be calculated. Don’t forget to remove any ‘test’ items from your cart!
Ship to countries
Digital products ship worldwide. Physical products such as books may not ship to your country. To check, add the item(s) you are interested in to your cart and proceed to the check out page. Under "Country", in the Shipping field, open the dropdown box and check to see if your country is listed. If not, we cannot ship to your country. Don’t forget to remove any ‘test’ items from your cart!
- About taxes
Get a copy of my invoice
To view and print invoices, "Sign In" to your CompTIA Store Account and select "View Invoice" for the order in your Order History.
Change quantities or cancel an item
Please contact customer service.
Has my order shipped?
"Sign In" to your account and view your Order History to check your order status:
Vouchers paid via credit card will be emailed to you after your order is processed and your bank has authorized payment. Vouchers are typically emailed in a few hours but can take up to 2 business days.
Digital products paid via credit card will be emailed to you after your order is processed and your bank has authorized payment. They are typically emailed within 2 business days.
Physical products that are in stock normally ship 24-48 hours after placing the order. Shortly after the product has shipped, your tracking number will be added to your Order History under the "Your account" section.
Total Delivery Time for Your Order
The total delivery time for your order is the period of time starting when you place your order until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts: processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time for an item is the time from when you submit your order to when the item leaves the warehouse. The processing time is usually 2 business days.
Shipping time is from when the item leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your door. See shipping times below.
- Shipping times do not include processing time (most in-stock items generally take 1-2 days to process). Standard Shipping times only apply to items shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
- Standard Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico: add 2-4 days.
- Shipments to military APO/FPO addresses, U.S. territories and protectorates should arrive in 3-6 weeks.
- We currently do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes.
Ground End of 1 to 5 business days, depending on location Express Saver End of 3rd business day 2 Day End of 2nd business day Priority Overnight By 10:30 AM next business day, depending on the city First Overnight By 8:00 AM next business day, depending on the city International Priority International 1 - 3 business days International Economy International 4 - 6 business days
Track my order
"Sign In" to your CompTIA Store account and view your Order History to track your order. Tracking number information will be posted once your package is in transit.
My voucher numbers never arrived
After your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation email containing your order details. If you ordered an exam voucher, the voucher number(s) will be sent in a second email. Please check your spam folders for this message.
My order never arrived
"Sign In" to your CompTIA Store Account to track your order status and confirm all items ordered have shipped. If your ordered digital content, please check your spam folder. For physical products, if your order displays a Package Tracking Number(s), check with the shipper to confirm your package(s) delivery.
I received the wrong product
If the product you received does not match the product on your order, please contact the customer service team (details found in your order), within 72 hours of receiving the product.
Note: There are no returns or exchanges on voucher purchases.
Missing items from my shipment
If an item is missing from your shipment, "Sign In" to your CompTIA Store account and view your Order History. Confirm all items in your order have shipped, as some items may have shipped separately. If you ordered digital content, please check your spam folder. If your order displays a Package Tracking Number(s), check with the shipper to confirm your package(s) delivery. If the package(s) in question shows a status of "delivered", please contact the customer service team (details found in your order) for assistance.
Backordered items are temporarily out of stock and on order with our supplier. A delivery date is not available but as soon as the merchandise is back in stock, we will promptly process your order and ship it to you.
- Get a copy of my invoice
Exam Voucher Purchases
All CompTIA exam voucher purchases are final. Exam voucher purchases may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
All exam vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase. You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended.
Non-Voucher Digital Products
Non-voucher digital products may be returned, with authorization, if the following criteria are met:
- The return request is submitted within 30 days from the purchase date.
- The digital access key has not been redeemed/activated.
Official CompTIA Instructor/Student Guide eBook, Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eBook, CertMaster Learn, CertMaster Practice, CertMaster Labs, CompTIA Labs, Official CompTIA Video Training and CompTIA Live Online Training.
If the above criteria are met, bundle purchases may be considered for a return. Partial refunds for bundle purchases cannot be provided.
Physical Print Products
CompTIA operates a print-on-demand fulfillment process. Returns on the basis of inventory overstock will not be accepted.
Physical print products may be returned, with authorization, if the following criteria are met:
- The return request is submitted within 30 days from the purchase date.
- The physical product is in its original condition with no stickers or visible markings applied.
- Photo proof of the physical product is required for a return to be considered.
Student Memberships and Store Club Memberships
Student Membership and Store Club Membership fees may be refunded if the return request is submitted within 30 days from the purchase date. Store Club Membership fees will not be refunded if a store purchase has been made utilizing the Store Club Membership discount.
How to Submit a Return Request
For Store Purchases
Log into your CompTIA store account and follow these steps:
- Click Order Status from the dropdown in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Locate the order in your Order History and click the Return button.
- Fill out the request form by selecting a return reason from the dropdown, enter the quantity and add a comment to provide any details.
You’ll receive an email notification that your return request has been submitted, and you will receive additional follow-up communication from our support team regarding the processing of your return.
For Purchases Through a CompTIA Representative
Submit a help request and select Order Return Request as the request type from the dropdown.
Include the product(s), quantity and reason for the return. Attach a photo of the product(s) for a return request for physical print products.
You’ll receive an email notification that your request has been submitted, and you will receive additional follow-up communication from our support team regarding the processing of your return.
- Inquiring about a specific order? Our Support team is here to help! Please include your order information and e-mail address from the CompTIA Store account and how we may assist you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Our Offices: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST: closed on local Holidays.
- Our Support team responds to all email inquiries within 1-2 business days. We respond to all inquiries in the order that they are received.
How does my organization become a member or partner of CompTIA?
Go here to learn about CompTIA membership.
How do I activate my CompTIA Membership on this website?
As a CompTIA member or partner, an account is automatically created for you. You will complete the set-up process by clicking "Sign In" and entering your email address and then clicking "forgot your password?" Still need help? If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How does my organization become a member or partner of CompTIA?
CONDITIONS OF USE
Pearson VUE, a business of NCS Pearson, Inc., has established the CompTIA Store website on behalf of CompTIA.
Voucher PolicyVoucher Terms and Conditions
- Voucher purchases may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Vouchers are non-transferable between CompTIA Test Service Providers.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- All vouchers, including any with free retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates.
- CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Vouchers are exam series specific, and in some cases, exam code specific.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam (see free retake terms and conditions below).
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
- CompTIA and its authorized Test Service Providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- CompTIA is not responsible for vouchers obtained through unauthorized resellers or by fraudulent means.
- CompTIA will not replace or refund any voucher that is found to be fraudulent or previously used.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Vouchers may not be resold.
- View all CompTIA Voucher terms & conditions
Hi ! You have got a Deal Cart, Please check your cart for the exclusive offers and checkout.Okay
Hi ! You have got a Deal Cart, Please check your cart for the exclusive offers and checkout.Okay